At Read Veneers, we have been providing wood veneering services across Essex, London and further afield for almost three decades. Today we’re setting out to explain the services we provide so that you can better understand our wood veneering capabilities and how they could benefit you, whether you’re a kitchen designer or joiner, contractor, shop fitter, interior architect or property owner.
What wood veneering services do we offer?
From extensive fit-outs of retail or hotel chains, to exclusive venues, places of worship and domestic refurbishments, our wood veneering services have extended far and wide.
Our wood veneering services include:
- Hotel chains and executive apartment complexes, such as Hoxton Press and these 164 apartments for Genson Limited
- Church interiors, such as Christ Church Kensington
- Reception areas for office buildings, such as One Three Eight Cheapside
- Corporate interiors, such as the International Dispute Resolution Centre
- Student accommodation fit-outs for educational complexes, such as Cambridge University
- Fire doors for corporate headquarters, such as Total Gas and Power
- Prestigious venues, such as the foyers at the Guildhall School of Music and Drama and rest rooms for the O2 London
- A variety of luxury home interiors, such as this kitchen we did in conjunction with David Barham Furniture and this one with Paragon Furniture
For furniture makers and interior designers, we offer a range of domestic wood veneering services. We also work closely with shop fitters and contractors to create multi-run wood veneered finishes, with seamless matching and a full consultancy service for help with choosing veneers and selecting the right veneer cuts and veneer matching techniques.
Wood veneering skills meets technology for the ultimate all-round service
From veneered wood panelling made to order and to bespoke furniture such as veneered tables to veneered doors and entire suites for bedrooms and living spaces, there is little we don’t cover with our wood veneering services.
Should you wish, you can supply your own panels, furniture and doors for veneering.
Combining traditional wood veneering skills with a variety of technologies, including CAD/CAM and CNC, allows us to work to supplied drawings and craft any product exactly to order.
Not only can we cut and prepare wood veneers to exacting requirements, we can also offer jointing, lipping, edge banding and sanding services so that all veneered products can be supplied complete and custom finished to specification.
Wood veneering services in Essex, London and the Home Counties from Read Veneers
We offer a nationwide service in wood veneering services with free delivery on all qualifying orders within the M25.
Your wood veneering project is important to us, so please get in touch to discuss how we can assist you.